Zuylen Castle is one of the pearls of the Vecht region, near Utrecht. This castle has not been renovated since 1752. Experience the daily life of the former residents and enjoy the large collection of paintings, furniture and tapestries. You can also take beautiful walks in the gardens of Zuylen Castle. In the summer, you can do this with a guide who will tell you more about the style elements from different centuries.
- More information about the location, opening hours and entrance fees
- Average visiting time: 2-3 hours
- Please use the following form to let us know when you have bought your ticket(s), so that we can book a private driver for you.
Please use the button below to let us know when you have bought your ticket(s), so that we can book a private driver for you for this day.
Enter the following information after pressing the button below.
- Date of the TCA excursions
- Pick-up address of your hotel, home or other location
- Number of persons 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- Contact persons
- Telephone number (you will receive an SMS on this number as soon as the driver has arrived!)
- Email address (you will receive a confirmation of your booking on this address)
- Excursions you have booked
*For 1-3 persons, we will book a private driver with luxury sedan for you at € 55 per hour (at your disposal for at least 4 hours).
*For 4-7 persons, we will book a private driver with luxury minibus for you at € 60 per hour (at your disposal for at least 4 hours).
*The above prices are exclusive of any entrance fees, or other costs such as parking and lunch.