Duivenvoorde Castle in Voorschoten is a unique and still-inhabited castle and estate whose roots date back to the 13th century. All year round, you can walk in the surrounding English landscape park and enjoy the rich history of this unique place.
During the museum season, from April to October, you can also take a look inside the castle and discover how the nobility used to live in the house – which is still in its original state.
- More information about the location, opening hours and entrance fees
- Average visiting time: 2-3 hours
- Public guided tour on Tuesday through Sunday at 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. (for a regular rate, museum season ticket is valid).
- Please use the following form to let us know when you have bought your ticket(s), so that we can book a private driver for you for this day.
Please use the button below to let us know when you have bought your ticket(s), so that we can book a private driver for you for this day.
Enter the following information after pressing the button below.
- Date of the TCA excursions
- Pick-up address of your hotel, home or other location
- Number of persons 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- Contact persons
- Telephone number (you will receive an SMS on this number as soon as the driver has arrived!)
- Email address (you will receive a confirmation of your booking on this address)
- Excursions you have booked
*For 1-3 persons, we will book a private driver with luxury sedan for you at € 55 per hour (at your disposal for at least 4 hours).
*For 4-7 persons, we will book a private driver with luxury minibus for you at € 60 per hour (at your disposal for at least 4 hours).
*The above prices are exclusive of any entrance fees, or other costs such as parking and lunch.